People Are Dumping Their Fuji X'x like crazy!
2017-09-27 19:23:05 UTC
Could be had for less than USD 250... Is Fujifilm street creed bleeding
down the drain??? Yes, I stop for accidents...
I just bought the X100F. Great camera and even better than the X100S I
had for a few years.

The new version has upgraded to 24 megapixels and really improved the
AF. Still shoots HD movies only which is fine because they are really
excellent quality but i do wish I had the option to shoot 4k like my
iPhone 8+. Maybe with a firmware upgrade....
Savageduck
2017-09-27 20:54:11 UTC
Post by x
Could be had for less than USD 250... Is Fujifilm street creed bleeding
down the drain??? Yes, I stop for accidents...
I just bought the X100F. Great camera and even better than the X100S I
had for a few years.
The new version has upgraded to 24 megapixels and really improved the
AF. Still shoots HD movies only which is fine because they are really
excellent quality but i do wish I had the option to shoot 4k like my
iPhone 8+. Maybe with a firmware upgrade....
Perhaps you should buy an X-E3, or X-T2, both have great 4K now, or if 4K is
that important buy an X-Pro2 which get $K via a firmware update in December.
--
Regards,
Savageduck