It's here: The Nikon 750
android
2014-09-12 05:25:43 UTC
We all know that the Duck don't wan't it... So it won't sell!
Nikon can die now!!!
Http://www.nikonrumors.com
--
teleportation kills
http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography
Me
2014-09-12 08:43:02 UTC
Post by android
We all know that the Duck don't wan't it... So it won't sell!
Nikon can die now!!!
Http://www.nikonrumors.com
Nikon seem to be in short product cycle mode for FX. The 750 seems to
be an upgrade to the D610.
It seems to be working. I just bought a used D800E with 3,000 shutter
count in as-new condition from a local pro who'd upgraded to a D810. I
can't say that I even particularly wanted an FX camera immediately, but
the price was so crazy low I couldn't resist some "outdated technology".
(I also bought an FX 18-35 Nikkor - new, but local retailer reduced
price by $250). Combined cost of D800E and lens was less than I paid for
for my D300 body new. For a cheap consumer lens, the 18-35 is
remarkably good. Actually - it's remarkably good on the D800,
regardless of price.
android
2014-09-12 09:49:45 UTC
Post by Me
Post by android
We all know that the Duck don't wan't it... So it won't sell!
Nikon can die now!!!
Http://www.nikonrumors.com
Nikon seem to be in short product cycle mode for FX. The 750 seems to
be an upgrade to the D610.
It seems to be working. I just bought a used D800E with 3,000 shutter
count in as-new condition from a local pro who'd upgraded to a D810. I
can't say that I even particularly wanted an FX camera immediately, but
the price was so crazy low I couldn't resist some "outdated technology".
(I also bought an FX 18-35 Nikkor - new, but local retailer reduced
price by $250). Combined cost of D800E and lens was less than I paid for
for my D300 body new. For a cheap consumer lens, the 18-35 is
remarkably good. Actually - it's remarkably good on the D800,
regardless of price.
Everybody knows that the 810 IS an essential upgrade for 800 users. :-|
Me
2014-09-12 10:16:56 UTC
Post by android
Post by Me
Post by android
[...]
Yup. Based on recent experience, I'll get one - a month or so after the
D820 is released.
android
2014-09-12 11:56:45 UTC
Post by Me
Post by android
Post by Me
Post by android
[...]
Have fun! You won't get that swiveling screen that way thou... ;-p
Me
It's a "tilting" screen on the D750 - not "swiveling", apparently.
nospam
it swivels if you hold the camera in portrait orientation :)
Me
2014-09-12 20:59:57 UTC
Post by nospam
Post by Me
Post by android
Post by Me
Post by android
Everybody knows that the 810 IS an essential upgrade for 800 users. :-|
Yup. Based on recent experience, I'll get one - a month or so after the
D820 is released.
Have fun! You won't get that swiveling screen that way thou... ;-p
It's a "tilting" screen on the D750 - not "swiveling", apparently.
it swivels if you hold the camera in portrait orientation :)
That would be perfect then - especially as it has inbuilt wifi,
uploading portrait orientation HD video to youtube could be just as
convenient as using your cellphone.
android
2014-09-14 03:04:10 UTC
Post by Me
Post by android
Post by Me
Post by android
Post by Me
Post by android
[...]
Damage! Tilting's good too. And it's not on yours!! ;-p
Savageduck
2014-09-12 11:28:34 UTC
Post by android
We all know that the Duck don't wan't it... So it won't sell!
Nikon can die now!!!
Http://www.nikonrumors.com
Sigh!
--